How to Delete Kik Messages and Chats: Messenger allows us to stay in contact with each other whether you are far or near. There are so many different types of messengers that are being installed, but several features make it better than the other messengers.
- The Kik Messenger is free of cost, and you can easily send unlimited texts and messages to your contacts without having sent a single penny.
- With the invite option, you can easily invite your friends and family for the chat.
- With the Group chat option, you can easily send a single message to a Group containing different people.
- It has hundred of emoticons in it, therefore, making it wonderful for you to use the KIK application.
- For example, you can easily send a single notification to different people all at once.
- You can create different groups of people like family, friends and share different information with other groups.
- You can even check the notification of the message if it has been delivered or not.
- With the different Social platforms coming up you can easily connect to different social media platforms.
- It is not necessary for you to enter a real name to it, and also you need to have your cell phone number registered but do not worry as you can have the app without sharing you own mobile number as the app is based on the username you have provided. This is the privacy feature of the app so however, it makes it optional.
- It is necessary that you must have a login Id and password for the messengers and you can use it for both on PC and on the phone.
- Not only this, but you can easily set the status for yourself like the same features which allow you to set the status on WhatsApp.
- You can even check the status of your friend if they are Online or the last time when they were online.
What is more useful about the KIK messenger is that you can easily stay connected with your family and friends. But since the chats take too much of space and memory on your device, it is necessary that you must keep a check and delete the unnecessary chats from your device. Now it is not difficult for you to erase the chats from your device. It is quite simple…
Delete Kik Messages and Chats
To delete some chats from your device on Kik follow the given steps:
- Open the chats on the KIK messenger.
- Select the chat you wish to delete
- Double tap on it and in the drop-down menu you can easily select Delete from the option and delete the whole conversation
If you want to delete the selective chats from the conversation
- Open the group or the individual chats and select the chats you wish to delete
- After selecting on the top right corner, you will find the option to delete the chats or see it in the given option and click ok
- Your chats have been deleted.