How to Logout of Kik Messenger Without Deleting Your Messages – Kik Messenger is a multi-platform app which comes free of cost, and this is compatible with all kinds of phones like android phones, iPhones, and Windows phones. Kik messenger is simple to use and is mostly used by people from European countries. The only thing that disappoints me about Kik for PC Messenger is that it doesn’t have a Logout function, so if you are to log out, you have to reset the app which will delete all your messages, etc. from your account. So how to logout of Kik messenger? Without getting your messages deleted.
If logging out of Kik messenger removes all your conversations and other files. So how to logout of Kik messenger without having your messages deleted from your account. Today I have come up with some tutorial of how to logout of Kik messenger without deleting your messages from your account.
Here below are the tutorials which will help you to get your messages saved even if you logout of your account.
How to Logout of Kik Messenger:
1. If you are to save any important message before you logout of your Kik account. One thing you can do, you can copy your message by long pressing the message and copy it to your other document file on your phone.
Or you can also take a screenshot of the text message that you want to keep on your phone, for taking screenshot hold to the screenshot combination which is mainly the power button and the Volume down button. With this two steps, you can get your important messages as a backup on your phone. Now how to log out of Kik messenger?
Check Out: KIK for PC Download
2. For resetting your Kik Messenger account click on the “setting” button which will be present at the top left corner of the screen.
3. In the setting, window clicks on “Your Account” option which will take you to the another window.
4. Here you will see your account details. Now click on the “Reset Kik” button which will let you to logout of your Kik account deleting all your message, but you will not lose any of your Kik friends.
5. After clicking on the”ResetKik” button, you will need to confirm by clicking on the “Yes” button which will come in the popup notification.
6. Now you are to login your account with another device. This will help you to log out Kik messenger from your device but note that your message will be deleted.
7. Finally, deactivate your account by visiting the official site of Kik messenger. Enter your email address which was connected with your Kik account. Now, you are finally out of your Kik account with your messages kept back up in screenshots or in documents.
This is all the procedure for how to logout of Kik messenger without having your important conversation deleted from your device.
Above mentioned are all things that you need to do for logging out of Kik messenger. Now that you can finally logout the Kik messenger and also you have got the important messages in your device as a backup file. I think you will not have any more problems with how to logout of Kik Messenger app by having the messages backup file. Do comment your all queries in the comment section below.